Applications / Microsoft Outlook
Micrisoft Outlook is used by SD59 As our standard Email Application. There are Mac, Windows, iOS and Android versions of the application
Frequently Asked Questions
- Installing Microsoft Office on Personal Devices
- What to do With Spam
- Accessing a Shared Calendar
- Calendar Permission Levels
- Creating & Modifying Message Rules
- Creating an Email Signature
- Creating Contact Lists
- How do I access a shared mailbox from Outlook Online?
- How do I access SD59 e-mail?
- How do I get group e-mails to come to my inbox?
- How do I manage users of an Microsoft 365 group?
- How do I use a shared mailbox in Outlook?
- How to create a public or private group from your outlook?
- How to create your categorized Inbox folder to store different income emails on outlook?
- How to recover deleted emails
- How to Share Your Calendar
- How to Update your Profile Picture
- I'd like group messages to appear in my inbox (Outlook online)
- List of Shared Calendars in Outlook
- Requesting a Read Receipt
- Search function is not working correctly
- Working with Contacts